Virtual Owning a house: A Dream or a Nightmare V-234
Virtual Owning a house: A Dream or a Nightmare
- Olga Gebauer
- Thursday 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Owning a house. Is it a dream or a nightmare?
At the conclusion of this presentation you should be able to:
- Define an affordable housing expense Down payment
- Explain amortization
- Define PITI Calculate a front-end ratio, a back-end ratio, and a loan to value ratio
- Explain mortgage workout options
- Most importantly decide if owning a house is beneficial for you
Olga Gebauer was born and raised in Russia, Moscow. She has an extensive background in travel and the hospitality industry. After being in the U.S. for over 15 years, she started a personal finance coaching company which is "a personal cause". "I have seen too many people struggle financially and emotionally. I must admit I experienced it first hand too. Looking back …many setbacks could have been avoided with some basic financial knowledge." Olga took a professional development Money Management Essentials course from the Association for Financial Counseling & Planning Education as well as multiple online financial classes and certifications, including real estate courses. Learn more at www.co-creativepath.com.
- Class Fee $20.00
Note: Class has been CANCELED